God's creation

God's creation
"'Creation' has a broader meaning than 'nature'; it has to do with God's loving plans." -Pope Francis

Linggo, Enero 27, 2013

Sum of life. Work. Blessings.

Lord Jesus Christ, I may not have a cross like yours that I have to carry up to Mt. Calvary, and there to die young. But I do have my daily crosses. Help me to bear each of them every day with the same spirit that You did Yours – with courage, fortitude, patience and perseverance. May my life be fully identified with the Cross. And at the end of my life, may I be able to speak the same words that You did utter – words of love and of forgiveness, of mission and of abandonment to the Father. Amen.
***
In this world, a man has to work for his bread.
Sa mundong ito, kailangang pagtrabahuhan ng tao ang kanyang kakainin.
****
O Lord, bless me financially. Help me to make good, sound investments. Help me to avoid major financial mistakes. And so I will tithe unto thee 20% of my earnings, for you have blessed me out of your generosity, and from your goodness have allowed me to serve You with a greater portion of me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento